So great to have you back again for this week’s Learn & Play Link Up! We had so many great posts shared at last week’s Learning About Children Around the World. Thank you to everyone for their support! This week we feature posts for Sensory Play for Kids!
Our Featured Posts this Week from Last Week’s Party
Thank you so much for visiting the Learn & Play Link Up. This post is featured on Christian Montessori Network this week!
Yarn Prints ~ The Practical Mom
10 Days of Fall Fine Motor and Sensory Activities for Children ~ Growing Hands On Kids
Scooping Station ~ Busy Toddler
Bubble Runway Popping ~ Hands On: As We Grow
On CMN this week we are featuring our N is for Noah’s Ark Shoebox Craft
Now it’s time for this week’s link party! This new link up is for all blog posts that include learn and play activities and hands-on education for kids. We are excited to read your blog posts and to see what you have to share! Please link up below and grab our button to display on your blog.
If you are a blogger, share your family friendly posts here. We are looking for things which include:
- Montessori Education
- Sensory Play
- Tot and Preschool Trays
- Fine and Gross Motor Activities
- Kids in the Kitchen
- Healthy Recipes for Kids
- Arts and Crafts
- Natural Living
- Free Educational Printables
- Family-Oriented Activities
- Healthy Living
Your post will be shown on each host’s blog where we will individually pick features every other week. That means there is more of a chance that you will be featured!
Everyone, please meet our link party hosts:
Guidelines for Linking:
- Please link up 1-3 posts
- Follow each of the hosts on social media
- When you link up, please add our button and place it at the bottom of your shared posts or link back with text link.
- By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will ALWAYS be given.
- Please visit a couple of shared posts and leave a comment for them
- Remember that you must link back in order to be featured
Please follow Christian Montessori Network on Pinterest to keep up to date on all our latest posts!
I can’t wait to see what you’re sharing this week!
[inlinkz_linkup id=581065 mode=1]